Clickthroo Update 0.1.6 Is Now Live
I am pleased to announce that the latest Clickthroo update is now live within your Clickthroo account. This has been a big one for us and includes the new form builder, global/campaign variables, tracking links reporting, form submission reporting, and a whole load of other improvements and tweaks.
So, without further ado, here are a few details of the update:
The form builder enables the ability to quickly build forms for use with your landing pages. Here are a few of the main form builder features:
- Build forms without coding using a simple drag and drop interface
- Easily add, remove, and edit form fields
- Supports form fields requiring text, checkboxes, radio buttons, select boxes, and hidden fields
- Form data verification
- Receive email notifications of form submissions to multiple email addresses
- Easily export your form submission data as a .csv file
- Track your form submissions, and assign a value for each conversion
- Send visitors who have completed a form submission to an editable ‘thank you’ page, a URL of your own, or post the data to your own URL, form or database.
- Edit every aspect of the appearance of your forms to include the form size, field sizes, text and background colors, borders, transparency, shadows, button text, button colors and much more…
Image: Example Landing Page Using The New Form Builder
Image: Simple Drag & Drop Interface Of The New Form Builder
Form Submission Reporting
Need to know which form variants are preforming the best or simply need accurate ROI data from your campaigns? We have a report for that!
This feature allows you to store content or code elements that can be re-used over different landing page variants (content variables) or over different campaigns (global variables). Adding a content variable allows you to input a token (rather than the content itself) when designing a new landing page variant – the advantage being that a single change to the variable content will update all landing pages that have used that variable’s token.
Imagine this to be a little like CSS – small changes to the content variable avoid the need to change the content on every page.
Hundreds of other tweaks, improvements and minor additions…
Login to see the changes now…
Try the Clickthroo Landing Page Marketing Solution: Free For 14 Days
(Landing page builder, integrated tracking platform, A/B split testing, traffic segmentation, template and image libraries, integrated traffic sources, optional affiliate marketing module, and much more…)